Monday, January 19, 2009

A Pet Peeve...

Okay so you know when you read books, the characters sometimes have conversations on the phone? Well i hate when one character (lets say Peeta) calls another character (Katniss)(characters from my favorite book). Well so Peeta calls katniss but he's the first one to say hello. Okay i know usually when someone calls me that i am the first one to say hello or something, but i guess that's not how it works in books and all the character are magically psychic and know when to say hello before the other can, or they are so retarded they keep on saying hello every 2 milliseconds and when the other person says it back, they are good to go. This is definitely not a diss to Katniss and Peeta cause i love katniss and peeta even more. just used them in the example. I promise if i ever write a book i will not do that. As a promise to myself and to you, my loyal.... 4 viewers. Thanks by the way for that. 

No comments: