Thursday, January 22, 2009

Homework...

I should be doing my homework right now but i have successfully procrastinated a hundred point assignment to the last day... I know i know i should be working on it right now, but i am having a mind blockage, and when i have a mind blockage, i need a distraction, so aren't you guys lucky? I shouldn't have gone to soccer practice today but i promised my teammate (whose name i shall not release) Breaking Dawn and i didn't like not following through. But i realized something. when i play soccer i don't stress out. Well yeah, i stress out, but only about screwing up in front of PEPE (The soccer master) or my coach. But i didn't worry about my history project like i am now. Ugh, i just want to sleep, seriously, i need to prioritize. I also have to finish my english project about a children story we have to write and that is due monday. but this weekend is my best friend birthday party and she invited around 60 people, and i am sleeping over and i don't know how i am going to fit in that to my schedule, i will probably do it tomorrow, so i don't have to worry about it on the weekend weekend. I have decided for high school that i am done with P.E. I know this isn't book related, but i need to tell someone. I am going to try out for the soccer team and the volleyball team and my last resort is cross country. ugh. I really want to make the soccer team, but i heard it is really hard to. I also heard that next year that the volleyball coach is looking for tall players and i am not that short. 14 years old, 5'6" not too bad. Well i am tall compared to many of my fellow eighth graders at my school. Also i do have some volleyball experience, i made the 6 and 7th grade teams even tho then i had no experience. I plan to try out for it again this year as long as the practices aren't on tuesday and thursdays because those are my days for soccer. I love volleyball and all, but i don't pay a arm and a half of a leg to play for the middle school team. Okay, i should stop procrastinating and get it over with it. Wish me luck, and send telepathic signals to my History teacher to give me an A. Lewis and Clark. You gotta hate them. well at least for this moment in time. 

4 comments:

Grace said...

Good lord I hate louis and clark! I mean, not the people themselves, but I live in the rocky mountains so louis and clark traveled through the area, so we learn the same thing about them every year. And it sucks. So good luck procrastinating and on your assignment, and also good luck on making a sports team :)

Jordie19 said...

thank you and that is why i am up (successfully) at 4 trying to get this done. it is your power that gave me the power to lift my half conscience body to finish my homework. i thanks you.

Kaitlin said...

good luck on sports! my school is really small, so no one ever gets cut -- I'm on the volleyball team right now. oh, and I finally put your link on my blog; sorry, I was busy when I saw the comment and forgot about it until just now. :)

Jordie19 said...

hey better late then never. and thanks. My school is small but if you suck, you usually get cut, there are two girl teams and three grade level