Sunday, September 6, 2009

Catching Fire


Catching Fire
Suzanne Collins

This such a annoying book. In a way that it's so perfect. It makes me want to SCREAM. SCREAM SCREAM. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I think it is superly infuriating how they make every character so perfect, not like in perfect, but so dynamic and great in their own way that you love each and every one of them so much it hurts. I want to erase my memory so i can read it over again with a newness and suspense as i did the first time. I will write another more indepth review of this fantastic book, but for now i am just telling you to go read it immediately! If you haven't read the Hunger Games, go and read that one now and then read Catching Fire asap! And if anyone needs to vent or relay over the book with me again, just leave a comment, or better yet send me a email. It's happyfaces2(at)rocketmail(dot)com.

Another thing. Peeta or Gale and why?

3 comments:

Strawberry said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH I LOVED IT TOO!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I SO WISH I COULD WIPE MY MEMORY AND READ IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A.M. said...

I just bought this book yesterday and haven't read it. Just for my sanity, I don't want to be caught up in it yet. XD

Strawberry said...

Well, I liked it (damn...the 'I' was supposed to be capitolized in emphasis), but it's kinda long. It's like two stories smashed into one...but it's the same...you should read it.