Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One Lucky Day...

So today is like my luckiest one of the year. first i totally forgot to attach a brochure to the back of a career report, but my homeroom teacher let me print one out on her computer. She is my favorite person right now. Also you know the lewis and clark project that i was working on the night before and the morning of? well i aced it, extra credit and all. It was great, tho we have to change seats in all our classes and maybe even switch classes on monday( we don't have school for the rest of the week. semester break) and i am hoping my luck stays with me. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Good days/weeks rock! =D And some teachers are really cool and nice =) Woot for the few happy moments in our education!

SuperStizzle

Jordie19 said...

i agree

__andie__ said...

omg i hope i don't switch and do switch im soooooooo nervous just thinking about it and a little scared...im jealous of your amazing project