Thursday, January 29, 2009

Luck has to run out...

This is horrible. So our soccer team has been abandoned. Our coach has left us.  Yes, i am grieving, yes i don't know what i am going to do without a coach. I don't want to stop playing club, but i just can't see myself playing with my friends team. I also don't want to go to a different club, but i just may have too. I just tried so hard to get onto this team, i just don't know what it will take to get onto another team. I just can't believe it. Wow. My luck ran out already, wow. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what club did you play for?

Jordie19 said...

Chivas Simi Valley a u14 going to u15 team

Grace said...

Awww I'm sorry. Personally I don't really like soccer but that must really be a bummer for you. Feel better :)

Anonymous said...

Ouch, unlunky, that must be really disappointing... *hugs* Hope you find a new (and fun!) team soon!

SuperStizzle

Jordie19 said...

thanks.