Saturday, February 28, 2009

Shopping

So i have just been shopping. I went to Borders and a five dollar or less bookstore. Here are the newbies. 
Cycler by Lauren McLaughlin
M and F? by Lisa Papademetriou and Chris Tebbetts
Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson
That Summer by Sarah Dessen
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
I Was A Non Blonde Cheerleader by Kieran Scott
Paradise Lost by Kate Brian
Peeps by Scott Westerfeld
Looking for Alaska by John Green

I plan to read these along with other that have yet to be opened. Even though I has a disorder of buying too many books, give me recommendations, and you can consider them read. After all, my readers come first. 
And if you have read any of these, tell me how you feel about them, I would love to know. Although I have already read Looking for Alaska (I know own two copies - plan to give away as gift, don't worry) and Peeps. 

Please forgive me for lying, I am putting Crank on hold, and reading Cycler and Paradise Lost. I will read Crank, do not fear, these are just shorter. 

No comments: