Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bass Ackwards and Belly Up


Elizabeth Craft
This is a sweet book. Out of all the characters, Harper, Becca, Sophie, and Kate, Becca is my favorite with Sophie behind as a close second. I also hate TREY and love Sam and Stuart. You'll get it soon enough if you read the book. I don't care for Magnus and Adam. Tho i love the name adam. (in third grade, i was named Adam in the yearbook, tho i didn't have an adam in my family at all?) There is a second book, and i have yet to read it, so look for that one soon. 
So when Harper lies to her friends and tells them that she decides to not go to NYU when she doesn't get accepted, and how she's going after her dreams to write the next Great American Novel, two of her other friends decide to take off college, she feel guilty, but still cannot tell the truth. Sophie, goes to LA to make a living as a actor, and Kate goes backpacking to find her dream. All the while Becca keeps her plans and goes to college, but breaks her own rules, when a Football player shows interest in her. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a good book; I might read it just so I can quote the title in conversation =P Thanks for sharing!

SuperStizzle

Natalata_lives out loud. said...

This book is a new favorite of mine. You did a great job describing the book. I have pretty much the same character likes/dislikes, except I do like mr. Finelli/adam. Yes, trey is a huge jerk, I've hated him from the start. I still need to borrow the second book from my friend, and she says it's even better!!! It's hard to believe thats even possible. I just wish sophie and Sam would've gotten together.