Sunday, January 11, 2009

Privilege



Privilege
Kate Brian
This book is very interesting, but only if you know the whole story. If you haven't read the Private series, by Kate Brian, you would be lost in oblivion. This is based off that series, so if you want to read this book, you have to read at least the first 4 books of Private and Last Christmas, a Private sequel. So I suggest that you just go ahead and read the whole Private series, and Last Christmas, before you start that one. I have a question, i know you all are wanting to know what Private is about, well should i review that series, one book at a time, or as one post? Let me know, leave me a comment. 
So again this post is going to be vague so I don't ruin anything for you. Actually, I can't tell you about this one at all or it will ruin most of the Private series, and i know you want to go to your local bookstore and just read the back of Privilege just to see what it is all about, but don't. Walk away and pick up Private and pat yourself on your back knowing you did one good deed today. I know, I know, i am leaving you hanging, but it's for your own good. Just follow my instructions, and keep the earth spinning. 

4 comments:

Nicole341 said...

I think you should review the whole private series in one review. But mainly just kinda the first book to get it started.

Jordie19 said...

Ok i think i will do that.

__andie__ said...

i agree with the whole thing at once

Jordie19 said...

thanks __andie__ person i have no idea who is