Thursday, January 15, 2009

American Idol

It is the season of american idol. I know, i know, that isn't a book! Well, american idol is too crazy important to me to let this event go unwritten about. So far my favorites are MICHAEL CASTRO, Jason Castro, from last season, little brother, and Arianna (i don't know her last name), the 16 year old bluesy singer. The Bikini Girl, she sucked but noooo just because she has a bikini on she the best, ever better than Kara (NOT). Speaking of Kara D. I was nervous about her and was angry that they were adding another judge onto the panel, but now i have realized that she is a good addition to the judging panel. Well I have to go to bed now, but i will update about books and american idol on a later date. 

1 comment:

Grace said...

Sorry but I cannot stand American Idol. I am personally boycotting the show until further notice. You see, it tends to take over my family. In the beginning, when it's on four 1-2 hours three nights a week, my stepdad is invariably in front of the tv with his plate in his lap, blasting the show at full volume. This continues until the season is over. Now personally, I hate the show simply for the fact that I am now reduced to dinner with the family roughly twice a week, since Monday everyone is too tired to cook and sit down, plus we have leftovers from whatever my mom made that weekend, and Friday it rarely happens because me and Elena are almost always having sleepovers, and that usually involves a call to the local pizza place. So that leaves the weekends for a nice family dinner, seeing as in the beginning Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are consumed by American Idol. So for a grand total of six hours a week, I cannot do anything fun with my family as they all park themselves in front of the tv, not to mention in the beginning all the show is the judges humiliating the bad people on national television, with the occasional good singer thrown in there. I could go on and on about my absolute detest of American Idol. I'll stop here though