Sunday, March 1, 2009

Paradise Lost


Paradise Lost
Kate Brian

After solving who killed Cheyenne and who was haunting her with her death, Reed is off to St. Barths with the Billing Girls for the Christmas Break to relax at last. But Reed is a "hurricane", bringing destruction where ever she goes. And even miles away for Easton, she gets into trouble. Trouble In Paradise?

I like this book, though the end is just like the previous book. Upton, the "single hottest male specimen to walk this earth", is a main character in this book, and is new. He is British, and all the girl covet him. Seriously, what do you think the 'Upton Games" are about. I think he's pretty cool for a playa. This is a good book, not the best I've read, not the best of the series, but definitely gets some props from me. I'd give it an A in the PaperMovieReportCard. 

Just to comment on the cover, I don't really like it. In the book they supposedly dress like super models all the time, but in this cover I just think that the are looking like dopes. Who wears all green? Also, why do all the models look older that 16 - 18 year olds? If your going to get models to promote the book, try to get models that match some of the characters in the book. The ones in the background aren't as bad, but the first one, eesh.... She looks mad and evil...... Like Medusa without the purple and snakes. 

No comments: