Friday, January 9, 2009

Reading in Progress...

I am reading Privileged. By Kate Brian. If you want to read this one, you probably should read the Private series before. It is based on that series and goes off one of their most infamous characters, don't worry i'll write about those ones later. This weekend i have a soccer tournament so i won't be able to review another book but hopefully i'll be able to get back on track on monday or maybe even sunday, you never know. Wish me luck!
Thanks to my best friend for taking me to the movies to see Bride Wars, and i had fun with everyone else that came. Also thank you to her parents for treating me to dinner. Do you know Bride Wars is a quite the funny movie, but there is a part in the advertisement trailer that shows a bedazzled dress and that doesn't occur in the movie. 

No comments: